Pro grade, endorsed by the trade, components for custom builders
Selby Wall Bed Hardware is designed and manufactured to be safe and reliable. The working parts that power the counter balance mechanism are safely enclosed in a 12 gauge Steel sleeve. Reports of Selby wall beds in service for nearly 30 years are common. All components and parts of our Pardo system are designed and produced in Europe, exclusively for their designated purpose. Selby’s wall bed mechanisms retain their ability to counter the heavy weight of a wall bed platform for life, and the tension can be adjusted for changes in construction materials, replacement mattresses, or seasonal bedding. Platform elevator screws allow for perfect alignment and leveling of platform doors and door reveals.
Component Set Contains
- Right and Left Counter Balance Mechanism
- Right and Left Dual Purpose Leg
- 2 each Pivot Mount Plates
- Hardware & Fasteners for Components
Chose Concealed or Exposed Bed Frame Mounting
- Convenient space saving system
- Perfect for the primary or secondary bedroom
- Less expensive than a room addition
- Easy screw-type tension adjustment
- Door leveling and reveal adjustment
- Five year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- European made, endorsed by the trade
- Vertical opening and horizontal opening models
- Adjustable Tension for finger tip operation
- Concealed mechanism systems save an additional 3.4" of wall space
- Adjust to accommodate various construction materials or mattress and seasonal bedding changes
Selby wall bed mechanisms with accessory components include the premium features and functions demanded by high end cabinet and furniture makers. Extreme customization and economy of in house components is possible with this system. Contact your local cabinet hardware distributor or Selby Furniture Hardware Company for complete details, product information and options, instructions and pricing.
Selby Furniture Hardware Company does not provide cabinetry or cabinet components. This wall bed hardware is not for DIY assembly. The patented Pardo wall bed counter balance mechanisms shown, must be installed by a qualified builder or licensed contractor depending on local building codes.
Technical support for tradesmen is available for all Pardo wall bed hardware by contacting Selby Furniture Hardware or by calling our Technical Support Line.
Customer Service (718) 993-3700 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST MONDAY - FRIDAY
Design and build pure custom casework to suit your most discerning client, use your current shop disciplines and add our fold away bed mechanisms to achieve the economy, utility, and beauty of guest accommodations without the cost and mess of constructing a new room addition.
Click an image to enlarge
Installation and Adjustment Page PDF